Bowdoin Place is a boutique, luxury building in Boston’s prestigious Beacon Hill. Located in one of the nation’s most historic neighborhoods, Bowdoin Place offers all the amenities of a modern lifestyle steps to charming shops, restaurants and Boston landmarks.
Bowdoin Place features 75 condos, from one-bedroom to three-bedroom layouts. The mixed-use building includes residences, retail stores and offices. Many homes include direct-access garage parking, concierge services, high-ceilings, granite counters, European-style cabinets, Kohler fixtures and so much more.
Residents of Bowdoin Place enjoy the convenience of public transportation as well as easy access to Whole Foods and Massachusetts General Hospital.
AMENITIES & FEATURES
• Only seventy-five one, two, and two-bedroom + study condominiums, some units with bay windows, balconies or patios
• Exciting mixed-use building includes residences, retail stores and offices
• Residents will enjoy the convenience of
• Individual heating, cooling and hot water year round climate control
• High-speed Internet wiring
• Individual storage units
• Secure, self-park garage — a real Beacon Hill bonus
• Professional property management
• Great central, walk-to-everything location, just minutes from Faneuil Hall, the MBTA, Boston Sports Club, the North End, financial district and more
• Convenient shopping, including the shops of Charles Street, a proposed Bread & Circus and Downtown Crossing DESIGN AND FINISHES Acknowledging old and new in a dynamic corner setting, Bowdoin Place’s brick façade features expansive glass windows; its new construction fits easily in its historic neighborhood. Designed to blend Beacon Hill tradition with easy 21st century living, Bowdoin Place homes offer equally distinctive interiors.
• Hardwood floors
• Marble & tile baths
• Recessed lighting
• 9′ ceilings in some areas of flats and 11′ in some areas of most townhouses
• Granite counter tops
• European-style kitchen cabinets
• Under-mount sinks
• Kohler fixtures
• Stall showers with glass doors
• GE appliances
Bowdoin Place Boston Summary
Address: 10 Bowdoin Street
Price: $400,000 – $2,000,000+
Size: 75 Luxury Condos
Floors: 6 Levels
Boston Neighborhood: Beacon Hill